Launch of “Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve”.
Kristine Lilly, two time FIFA World Cup champion and two time Olympic gold medalist and Coerver® Coaching, the world’s number one soccer skills teaching method, launch “Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve”.
“Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve” is an inspiring Ebook teaching excellence in life and soccer. It will raise awareness for Girls soccer and become the authority on coaching Girls soccer and life skills.
The book uses a mixture of HD video, illustrations, text and the Coerver® System to teach coaches, parents and players:
- Kristine’s inspirational story of a successful woman and champion
- Kristine’s life and soccer coaching tips for girls
- Coerver® Coaching and Kristine’s essential practices for coaches of girls
Kristine will launch Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve with Coerver co-founders Alf Galustian and Charlie Cooke in March. For more information, go now to www.playgreatsoccer.com
For interviews with Kristine Lilly, Charlie Cooke & Alfred Galustian, contact email@example.com
Coerver® Coaching co-founder and Chelsea legend Charlie Cooke said, “We are working closely with Kristine to help develop the next generation of skilful female players and coaches globally. Kristine’s playing career is second to none in world soccer and her insights and life lessons are sure to help all players and coaches”.
Kristine Lilly said “I have been using the Coerver method since I was a really young player. It certainly helped me in my career and I strongly believe it’s the best way to coach players. I believe “Girls Soccer: Dream, Believe, Achieve” will help female players improve their life and soccer skills.”
What’s inside the Ebook
- 74 page interactive Ebook that you can easily download to your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- The system to coaching Girls to soccer and life success told through Kristine’s inspiring life story. Sure to motivate and inspire your players .
- 72 HD videos, that will help improve your players.
- 24 practice illustrations, showing you the practice purpose, set up, action, variations and important player and coaches tips.
- Coerver Coaching’s NEW Skills Wheel system. 5 ESSENTIAL skills that each of your players should have.
- The Coerver Coaching Skills test in HD video and accompanying illustration. Take your test right onto the field
- Kristine’s ESSENTIAL home study exercises. Inspire your player to practice more at home. Perfect to view these videos in your back yard, at the park on your smart phone or tablet.
About the authors
Kristine Lilly was a member of the United States women’s national soccer team for 24 years. She is the most capped men’s or women’s soccer player in the history of the sport, gaining her 352nd and final cap against Mexico in a World Cup qualifier in November 2010. Kristine played in five FIFA World Cup finals, winning two World Cup championships. She also played in three Olympic Games, winning the gold medal twice. She was a four time all American at the University of North Carolina while also winning four NCAA National Championships.
Alfred Galustian has gained a reputation over the last 30 years as being one of the leading technical skill teaching experts in the world. This knowledge and reputation has seen Alf working with some of the world’s leading federations and clubs, which includes the Premier League, French Football Federation, Football Federation Australia, Japan Football Association, Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid CF and Newcastle United.
Charlie Cooke played for Aberdeen and Dundee in the Scottish First Division before joining Chelsea in the English First Division, where he played for the next 11 years. He made 380 league and cup appearances for the Blues and played in four cup finals, winning the English F.A. Cup in 1970 against Leeds and the European Cup Winners’ Cup in 1971 against Real Madrid. He also played 16 times for the Scottish National Team and a World Select Team in 1979. He shares the Chelsea club record of three Player of The Year awards with Gianfranco Zola and in 2005, Chelsea’s centenary celebration year; he was selected for the club’s All-Time XI. Charlie is the co-founder of Coerver® Coaching and a Director in the Americas since its creation in 1984.
Coerver® Coaching co-founders Alfred Galustian and Charlie Cooke developed the program from 29 years of knowledge and work around the world at all levels of the game – from grass roots to leading federations, clubs, managers and stars of international soccer.
Benefits of Coerver® Coaching
- Makes the game fun to practice and play
- Develops individual and small group skills applicable anywhere on the field
- Develops ball touch and control, coordination and flexibility
- Encourages a positive, attacking style
- Improves reaction speed with and without the ball
- Encourages good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Develops self-esteem and self confidence