Coerver Coaching’s Youth Diploma 1 Course gives Youth Coaches of all levels an overview of the Coerver® Coaching teaching Method with a specific focus on session planning.
This Course has been developed by Coerver® Coaching co-founders Charlie Cooke and Alfred Galustian from over 30 years of knowledge and work around the world at all levels of the game, from grass roots to leading federations, clubs, managers and stars of International Football.
It is designed for all levels of coaches, from beginner to advanced, teachers or parents, to give them a greater understanding of how to plan & deliver more effective coaching sessions based on the Coerver® Coaching Philosophy.
The YD1 Live course structure is as follows:
- A 2 day course featuring "The World's #1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method" will be delivered in (4) 3 hour Modules. The Modules consist of lecture presentations followed by on field sessions. The on field sessions highlight the 5 Part DVD Session Planner and how to construct your sessions with it.
- Module 1 - The Coerver® Approach To Football Coaching
- Module 2 - The Coerver® Curriculum
- Module 3 - Coerver® Session Planner
- Module 4 - Coerver® Tips To Be A Better Coach
"We've never had an authorized Coerver® pathway for Coaches, and we've been around over 30 years, and we're in 28 countries" says co-founder Alfred Galustian whose appointment in June 2010 as the Premier League Specialist Skills Advisor, assigned to help develop the next generation of Elite football coaches in the UK, further endorses the reputation of the Method.
"The new course is designed for Coaches who work with young players from 8-16 years old. We designed the diploma asking the question how can we help coaches construct effective sessions without the anxiety, head scratching and time wasting that often accompanies session planning."
"In our new Coerver® 5 Part DVD set and E Book, Charlie Cooke and myself have devised the Coerver® Coaching Session Planner. This is a template and formula that any coach can use to easily create their week, month or season's Sessions and we have constructed the whole course around this new material." providing:
In this course you'll learn:
- How the 6 Part Pyramid of Player Development© encompasses the entire Coerver® Curriculum.
- The Pyramid of Moves breaks down the most complicated actions into simple, teachable steps and families.
- The Coerver® Pathway to Soccer Excellence takes players cross the Coerver® Skills Bridge and develops game effective skills by means of graduated pressure training.
- The Coerver® Code develops develops the Coerver’s 5 S signature qualities of Skill, Speed, Strength , Spirit and Smarts that is the Coerver® mission.
- The Coerver® Session Planner© eliminates the frustrations of last minute searching for activities and structure and provides a Template to make your weekly, monthly or even season long session planning a breeze.
- The Course features many proven, high quality drills & games from Coerver® Coaching’s 35 yr old history with tips to ‘make harder’ or ‘easier’ for age appropriate practices.
- Coaches can watch drills, skills and games being demonstrated by youth players or join in and learn by doing.
Taking this course you'll receive:
- A Coerver® Coaching ‘Youth Diploma 1’ Certificate of Attendance is issued, with clear instructions that the certificate is not a license to conduct any commercial Coerver® courses. See note below.
- Course Materials are : Course Booklet with all drills is included for attendees plus an Online Video Resources (Session Planner Online resource)
- Priced at $375 per coach
For additional training we also offer Youth Diploma 2 as the next step.